Together with renowned public speaker and motivator, Tony Christiansen, Sean will reveal the secrets of his own success in property investment and show attendees how they can achieve the same results for themselves.
“I often ask people what they would do if money was no issue in their lives,” says Sean. “Because whatever that is, I believe I can show them that it’s possible to achieve that dream. You’ve just got to know how. And I certainly now how to make money from property.”
Sean is known as the $15 Million Man because he was able to amass a property portfolio of that amount from scratch in just three years.
Attendees of the Masters Event will learn how to create an income stream from property and be moved by Tony’s story of overcoming adversity, building successful businesses and taking up challenges that have put him well outside his comfort zone but rewarded him beyond his dreams.
Property Tutors Limited is offering 25 lucky attendees the opportunity to be mentored by Sean for a whole year – every week for 52 weeks. Sean will personally “hold their hand” and help them through their property investment process. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn from a master.
Key areas covered during the Master’s Event:
- What’s happening in the property market right now?
- Actual and practical do-it-yourself strategies.
- The necessary attitudes and the required mindset.
- How to sniff out and negotiate the best deals.
- How to renovate at no cost.
- How to use the right financial structures to protect your wealth and minimise your tax (legally).
- What’s happening with the banks? Innovative ways to secure financing.
The 10-hour event takes place on 31 October 2010 in Auckland. Cost to attend is just $79.95 per person and Property Tutors Limited is offering a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.