Bond Forms

A Bond Form is required to be filled out and signed by both the landlord and tenant when the payment of a bond is made on a rental property. The Landlord must then lodge the bond forms and money with the Department of Building and Housing within 23 days of receipt. At the end of the rental agreement a Bond Refund Form is required.

, ,