How Can I Get My Tenant Bond Back

When a tenancy comes to an end either due to the end of the agreement or one the parties wants to end the agreement then the tenant must lodge forms with the Department of Building and Housing in order to get their bond back. If there is any disagreement between the tenant and the landlord then there are systems in place to mediate to a satisfactory conclusion. But if both parties are in agreement then the paperwork formalities will ensure a quick refund of the bond.

, ,