One LBP Trade Licence is not enough…if you also draw plans!

Some ‘tradies’ have got caught out recently by not having a design licence. It seems to me that most people understand the need for a brand new residential building to have an LBP designer involved at consent stage, get a ‘COW (certificate of work)’ issued (and for any alternations to the drawings that involve restricted

, , ,